The program aims to deal with several issues to prevent violence. It guides and informs employees and the community about possible ways to report and prevent the sexual abuse and exploitation of children and adolescents, rape culture, violence against women, and sexual or workplace harassment, and to mobilize society in this regard.
This program reinforces the idea that we do not admit, under any circumstances, even by suppliers and others with whom we interact, the practice of any type of child labor.
- 80 social workers trained in Maria da Penha Law, which addresses gender-based violence.
- NGO Childhood Brazil: We have collaborated to provide training to local health workers on violence against children.
- 100% of our employees underwent training on violence prevention.
- +12,000 people reached in our communities with our campaigns.
- Selo Social Amiga da Mulher: We received this recognition for the second consecutive year from the state government of Minas Gerais.