WE PRODUCE BIOETHANOL AND BIOELECTRICITY
We develop our ethanol, sugar and energy business on the basis of sugarcane cultivation. Such business is strongly powered by renewable energy production, such as ethanol and bioelectricity.
- Our mills rank among the top 12 mills in the Brazilian RenovaBio Program, a program that acknowledges the environmental efficiencies of ethanol.
- As a result of such Program, we are selling carbon credits within the local market.
- We offer high quality employments to more than 6,500 collaborators.
- We create value in local communities generating indirect jobs and economic development.
- We intensified security measures to make our workplace safe.
- We have a strong social commitment; we generate educational opportunities fostering local development and promoting the prevention of violence.
- Compared with gasoline, bioethanol obtained from sugarcane reduces greenhouse gas emissions more than 80%.
- We generate electricity from sugarcane fibrous residue.