OUR CONTRIBUTION TO THE COMMUNITY
We contribute with the improvement of basic public education. Alliances: Bradesco Foundation and municipal governments of Ivinhema, Angelica and Novo Horizonte do Sul.
- 7 schools.
- 68 teachers.
- 1,907 students.
We guide employees and the community on ways to report a sexual abuse of children and adolescents and on ways combat the culture of rape, violence, and sexual or moral harassment.
- 100% of employees informed.
- 12 multipliers trained.
- 533 employees trained.
- 1,913 students in 9 schools watched our theater initiative.
Local sustainable development
We support relevant social projects, which are in line with our actions.
- 762 children and teenagers benefitted from the program.
Donations and sponsorships
We enhance educational opportunities in the interior of the country.
- 7 projects.
- 19 schools.
- 86 trained teachers.
- 46 students receiving scholarships.
- 5,704 students reached by our teachers training.
- 1,459 school kits donated.
- 48 school internships and professional practices.
We contribute with the food security of communities.
- 9 CONIN centers to fight malnutrition.
- 7 Food Banks to guarantee proper nutrition.
- +400 tons of food donated to different feeding centers.
We foster the development of the communities being actively involved together with municipalities, NGOs and other companies.
- +5 million rice dishes donated per year.
- + 1 million cups of milk donated per year.
- + than 50 beneficiary organizations.
We establish relationships with different stakeholders to support our communities.